Friday, January 30, 2009

Skywatch Friday

I'm giving in to the juggernaut!!!


Sun rising over Lake Athabasca, Fort Chipewyan, Alberta.


The old Hudson's Bay post, and a cairn on the hill, at Fort Chip.

You can link to more pictures at Skywatch Friday.

8 comments:

gone to the dogs said...

Two beautiful pictures! I love the shades of colour. Careful....this site is addictive!

Louise said...

Nice photos. I especially like the brightness contrasting with the darkness of the second one.

bass said...

Wow, what grey skies you have...beautiful though. Thanks for sharing this.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love the opening in the sky in the second shot. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

2 Fantastic views you've captured here! I love both skies!

A Scattering said...

Woo-hoo! We've dragged you in! Great, moody photos.

Anonymous said...

Very striking photos

Patricia said...

Beautiful photos, the one at the Fort Chip is so nice, love the silver color on the sky!
Have a great weekend!


My blog