what's happening in sara and kelly's neck of the woods, in the upper outer beach.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
How Talented Is Your Family?
Can five of you hang spoons on your noses simultaneously?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a lovely family! Maybe this shot needs to be reinacted though-- I notice that the woman on the right is holding her spoon rather than hanging it- a technical no-no. the Russian judge gives this only a 7.5 :)
3 comments:
what a lovely family! Maybe this shot needs to be reinacted though-- I notice that the woman on the right is holding her spoon rather than hanging it- a technical no-no. the Russian judge gives this only a 7.5
:)
I didn't get the Osmond nose, I can't hang a spoon on mine. I bet my brother can though!
I have a Howe/Osmond nose. i could probably hand a soup ladle on mine!
Post a Comment