what's happening in sara and kelly's neck of the woods, in the upper outer beach.
My heart aches for you and Heiko's family and loved ones. These are the losses we struggle the hardes against, the ones where promise and future slipped away. Thinking of you.
Dear Kelly and Sara.I am so sorry and so sad to hear about Heiko's death. I am thinking about you
The young shouldn't die. I'm so sorry.
Kelly and Sara,My heart-felt sympathy to you and all who loved Heiko.Sara from Michigan
Thanks, everyone.
That was a beautiful tribute for your dear little friend. My condolences to you and the little boy's family.Cousin Deb
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My heart aches for you and Heiko's family and loved ones. These are the losses we struggle the hardes against, the ones where promise and future slipped away. Thinking of you.
Dear Kelly and Sara.
I am so sorry and so sad to hear about Heiko's death. I am thinking about you
The young shouldn't die. I'm so sorry.
Kelly and Sara,
My heart-felt sympathy to you and all who loved Heiko.
Sara from Michigan
Thanks, everyone.
That was a beautiful tribute for your dear little friend. My condolences to you and the little boy's family.
Cousin Deb
Post a Comment