Tuesday, October 23, 2007

littleorangeguy, hard at work

It was a windy rainy night, and a windy rainy morning. The littleorangeguy had a lot of work to do keeping an eye on all the leaves that were blowing around the front yard. Here he is at about 7:30, so focussed that he rejected entreaties to come and have some breakfast:


What's that I hear? A raindrop?


I must investigate further:


Yes, it is definitely a raindrop. Followed by several pesky leaves that insist on lying on the window ledge.


If only I could get to them and destroy them!


He actually started pacing back and forth and panting at this point, so I went outside and gathered a few leaves for him, which he quickly chewed into submission.

This seemed to relax him a bit and later in the day after resting up, he decided to turn his attentions to helping me with a few stray work items I am clearing up during a week's vacation:


I could not have managed without him.

No comments: