But the surest sign of spring in our world right now comes from the cats, who have begun to shed their winter coats. Which means the hairball and the grooming seasons have begun. Harry seems to have graduated from hostile to indifferent when it comes to grooming, but Daisy ... well, Daisy just loves this time of year.

Ahhh, yes...

Please be gentle around my armpits.

Splayed toes: intense kitty pleasure.

Blissed out beyond belief.
4 comments:
Awwww! that's amazing. Daisy really likes being brushed, you can see the pleasure in her whole body language. Much nicer than my signs of spring which are chiefly dog poop and mucky feet. Cats are so much more dignified.
Oh, I remember the toes! Happy, wide toes! My cats were in heaven when I took them outdoors and combed them for an hour each - collected enough furr to make another cat.
Do they become so happy they purr and drool, too?
Luckily we only have one drooler. But he does it very well!
Hi--thanks for stopping by my place. I will send you an email. I have used the particular project for a number of years. At the very least, they have to learn about one country somewhere in the world. And, btw, I have seen your comments before on Julie's website, so I knew you weren't spamming me!
Now, to Daisy. My, she looks very much like my cat Allie. We have 2 cats, and 1 dog. The dog HATES to be brushed. One cat loves it--adores it actually. Allie tolerates it.
Post a Comment