
Thursday afternoon: feline inspections. Harry does a thorough job:

After two days imprisonment in the basement, Daisy prefers a view of the backyard!

That's it! Probably the most boring series of blog entries you will ever read. It must have been like watching paint dry!
Still, we're pretty proud of ourselves and are gearing up for round two (living room and dining room) in the fall. (We'll only post on that if there's actual video footage of one of us being dragged across the room by a sander.)
3 comments:
Not a bit boring to me. I just finished having my downstairs floors refinished too and am dead impressed that you guys did it yourselves. The only part I played with mine was moving the furniture and cleaning up the dust.....and I whined for weeks about that! Great job.
I think you two could set about solving a number of pressing world peace and economic problems after the job you've done on your floors!
Zzzzzzzz....
snort.....Oh, did you say something?
: )
Lovely bright colors!
Post a Comment