
He may be lacking tackle, but Harry Kitten is a man.
We awoke at five to the caterwauling that often accompanies a game of krinklyball. Kelly went to retrieve it and put it away. She saw it on the kitchen floor, reached for it, and it was wet and furry.
A hairball. Gross. Requires light to clean up properly. Flick.
"Oh no."
The hairball had a tail. And eyes. And a nose. And it was no more.
And Harry? He's normally a timid little guy, but he had certain swagger as he waited for his kibble this morning.
5 comments:
What a guy! Tucker is envious.
I love the tan lines on those feet! And I'm proud of Harry...
I love this shot, it's got the whole "look what I did" vibe.
I'll better he had swagger. So, instead of "you da man" you now say "you da cat"!
Cats. (we have two). Birds (we love'em.) The thin furry line we walk is sometimes hard to explain! Great blog!
Post a Comment