Clearly, I was wrong:

Our friends Julie and Jen got non-married a couple weeks ago, and we tore up the dance floor. I'm not sure what was more fun -- dancing like crazy with Kelly, or dancing like crazy with Kelly, Mary, Svinda, and Marilyn. I won't tell you what Mary said to me to make me laugh like this.

After the non-wedding, many people were harassing us to get married for our 25th anniversary, which is not so very far away. I don't think we'll be doing that, but we may be persuaded to have a party.
... especially if there's dancing!
*Thanks to Kaitlin for the pics!
4 comments:
Woo-hooo! Did someone say party???? Did someone say dancing????? Did someboday say 25 years!!!!! That will definitly be worth dancing about. You and Kelly look like you're having a blast.
Ah, c'mon. You can tell me.
Party? Dancing? Scotch? No one said Scotch? I just did! I'm in.
from Kaitlin - yay for citing me!!! :-)
and i'm TOTALLY there for the 25th!
Post a Comment