Wednesday, February 14, 2007

(Un)Wired for Sound


We're wireless!

It's Day 2 of the new dual core laptop with Windows Vista (the only difference I can see so far is that it's made to look like the mac interface). Despite a terrible customer service experience with Dell (won't ever buy a computer from Dell again), we are liking the wireless access and being able to work (or play) anywhere in the house.

But it could be dangerous. My favourite blogger, the American naturalist Julie Zickefoose, has a very funny NPR commentary on the marital risks of wireless blogging.

She might be on to something. It's February 14, the candles are lit, there is sparkling wine in the fridge, and a box of chocolates on the table.

And I'm blogging?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Dell. I will never buy there again either. And if one more patronizing tech support guy in Bangalore tells me not to worry...