Some people think that I am not giving a certain cat enough attention on the blog. I have already conceded sexism (of a sort) to this person, but I will not brook any accusations of favouritism. Daisy is a busy cat; she doesn't have time to be posing for pictures all the time.
Yesterday we all went outside. Daisy made a perfect little pawprint in the snow.
She had a little sniff to see where the squirrels had been, and then sensibly came back in to warm herself up on the kitchen register. Bodil used to do this too. I don't know why there isn't a smell of burning hair.
Daisy is just a calm, sensible cat who doesn't get into trouble.
The little man, on the other hand, was busily enraging local squirrels. This one spent the whole time screaming at him:
Kelly lifted him up to have a little look, but he just wanted to get down so he could find the squirrel and kill it. As if. This is a cat who seems to think the cat food is going to leap out of his bowl and attack him -- I'd love to see him with food that actually moves.
3 comments:
FINALLY! A picture of the black and white, sensible, serene and seriously intelligent one. A number of her feline relatives have enjoyed baking on heating vents. No sign of melted brains. I have to say your snowfall is disappointing...hardly anything for Harry to dash and snuffle through. He needs a Newfoundland snowbank.
OK, OK...this is not a black and white cat...this is a tabby and white cat! She is still a pretty neat cat whatever color she is!
All is forgiven.
Post a Comment