Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gotta Love That Social Gospel -- Oh, And The Planet Too.

If you want to know what I've been up to lately and why I haven't been posting that much, I've been hard at work on the picture below and what it represents: the new KAIROS campaign for a just and sustainable energy economy ... in other words one that doesn't rely quite so mush on fossil fuels and consequently doesn't do quite as much damage to the earth or the people who live here.



I've just finished up round one of the education and action materials and am about to hit the road to get the word out. If you'd like to know more about Re-energize and maybe participate, please visit the campaign website.

1 comment:

A Scattering said...

I've just added the "Re-energize" URL to my blog. Looks like a great site, congrats. Will have to take a closer look when I get home from work.