
It was a colourful visit, complete with an unveiling of the nephew's new piercing. Look carefully, and you can catch a glimpse of the other aunt's thoughts on the matter:

Then it was time for the requisite impression of our father/grandfather where we all hold our fingers over our lip like a mustache and mutter "Harrible."

Notice that even the person with a mustache is doing the impression.
Ahhhh.... family.
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh of the day. Amazing family resemblence in that last picture...as well as matching noses you all have glasses. As for me...I knows about noses too! As for the nipple piercing.....Just Harrible!
Cousin 1
OMG, too funny! Somewhere I have a photo of Rob, Dad and Pop that I'll have to scan and post. It appears to be 3 stages of the same person - the noses and stashes (Rob even had a pathetic one at the time). I think I've just put myself on a mission. Happy New Year!
I know what I'm going to do when we finally meet.
Post a Comment