Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Better Luck This Time

Things didn't work out quite as our household would have hoped in the Canadian federal election. Luckily, one of us has a chance to make a difference south of the border as well. In a key state, no less:



I wonder who she'll choose?





It takes a lot of thought.


She's got a glass of a very nice Marsanne here, but I swear to God, she was not voting under the influence.


But we sure hope that her vote will have an influence.


Vote early. Vote well.

3 comments:

gone to the dogs said...

I'll go out on a limb here....probably not a Republican!!!

Anonymous said...

We should all be able to vote at our diningroom table!

Kaitlin said...

I swear, if McCain/Palin get in, I'm staying on this side of the pond for the next 4 years. McCain AND Harper??? I can't handle it!! :-)