
A lot of little boys in bow ties and crew cuts. No idea who they are, but I am sure they are related to me.

Great Uncle Charlie, Nanny's brother, having a drink of gasoline at Bonne Bay Pond.

It's no wonder I turned out as I did.
what's happening in sara and kelly's neck of the woods, in the upper outer beach.



3 comments:
Verrrry Strange family indeed! This from the cousin who takes pictures of peeing dogs and must pull her hat down over her eyes! I have a feeling those little boys may be Unlce Ben's grandboys. Maybe cousin Elaine will know. they're awfully cute.
I drew a blank on those little boys until I read cousin Deborah's comment about the Knee grandsons - by George, I think she's got it!
Love your Dad's taste in dresses....
this is my grandpa( drinking gasoline)...my mom is Clara Hounsell. I have taken your photos of my family....our family and put them on the facebook group friends of Safe Harbour with the write ups you have done. I will delete them if you like. Please if you will let me keep them I will be so happy. Its so exciting. I would like to put your name as author below each picutre. THanks
Anita Simon
Daughter of Clara Hounsell
Daughter of Charles and Francis Housell
Post a Comment